As you might know from our recent communication on all channels we introduced a „DRIP“ bug with the new reporting page in v2.1.4.
Yesterday evening, we finally found the problem that is responsible for us running out of the MOZ API request limits. But it was not on individual websites like we originally thought because it seemed to not work only for some users.
The reason was, that our old developer had written a parallel execution about 12 months ago that we were unaware of when we updated the Daisychain in December and again in January. As we adopted the code to the new Google algo changes this old execution triggered API calls without any limits. That behavior funked up our MOZ limits as this was never intended for the advanced changes that we made lately.
We have just removed this legacy code and have been testing a new MOZ API so we can now go live on the server. In v2.1.5 we also removed a server caching issue that caused a delay in the update for another 4 hours, so you can now see the results in real-time.
This update should then finally solve that problem for everyone at once :)